Position - SharePoint Developer
Location - Central London / Fully Remote
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
We are partnered with one of the large residential property management organisations who manage a portfolio of over 300,000 UK households.
Currently going through a huge IT transformation they are looking for a SharePoint Developer to manage the successful roll out and integration of all elements of their SharePoint environment, including a huge document database. Reporting in the DevOps manager the role requires a SharePoint specialist that can help solve business problems by creating solutions, whilst evolving and enhancing the SharePoint document repository.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- SharePoint Development experience.
- Strong knowledge of PowerApps and Power Automate.
- Experience working with modern API Platforms such as REST, SOAP JSO & XML.
- An understanding of cloud platforms and services, ideally Azure & Office 365.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The role can be flexible with the option to work fully remote and comes with a generous salary between £60,000-£70,000 + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.