Role - SharePoint Analyst (FTC)
Location - London
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus & Benefits
We are working with one of the largest property and facilities management organisations in the UK. With over 4,000 properties and a £3 billion asset portfolio, their core business includes Strategic Estate Planning, Asset Management, Construction Project Management and Facilities Management Services.
Currently their Product team is in need of an SharePoint Analyst to join their team on a 12 month FTC to predominantly work on the SharePoint Environment and ideally with wider Microsoft 365 collaboration and business productivity stack.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Configuration & development knowledge of MS SharePoint & MS Teams
- Experience working with Power Platform/Automate
- Ideally with knowledge across the wider M365 Application Suite
- ITIL certification preferable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This role is based in Central London but also offers fully remote working and comes with a generous salary up to £50,000 + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.