La Fosse is currently working with an FTSE 100 company to help recruit a ServiceNow ITSM Product Owner.
Location: Remote - Europe
Remuneration: Salary dependant on location
Start Date: ASAP
Your role as a ServiceNow ITSM Product Owner
- Guide the Global IS team in the design and rollout of ServiceNow ITSM functionality enabling efficient and effective end to end execution of all ITSM ServiceNow modules.
- Collaborate with the Head of Service Management Office, other Global IS leaders and capability owners to finalise requirements for ServiceNow ITSM functionality ensuring it is aligned to business priorities.
- Work with Global IS colleagues to devise new support material based on the ServiceNow ITSМ processes, to include training, reporting and system enhancements.
- Co-develop vision & roadmap for the ServiceNow ITSM capability through collaboration and alignment with the functional product teams.
- Design application and workflow configuration via "user stories" for ServiceNow Platform Development Teams Write Test Script and co-ordinate Testing of Developed ITSM Stories.
- Identify new industry tools and integration opportunities, making stakeholders aware of opportunities for improved user experience, satisfaction and Global IS efficiencies.
Ideally to be successful as a ServiceNow ITSM Product Owner
- Working experience as a ITSM Product Owner
- Experience in Service Management across multiple sites
- Solid understanding of ITSM design principles
- Practical knowledge of ITSM systems and processes, and the associated frameworks, e.g. ITIL or similar standard
- Proven stakeholder management in complex environments where resources may not be in direct control of the role and good supplier management knowledge
- ITIL V3 Expert or ITIL 4 Managing Professional is sought after
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.