ServiceNow Architect - £70,000 - £85,000
A great opportunity for a ServiceNow architect to involve themselves within a fast-growing, dynamic company who solve organisational challenges through technology. The role would be very hands on from a coding perspective, with low levels of customer engagement, allowing flexible office hours.
- Solid experience of ITSM problem/incident/change management and CMDB in ServiceNow.
- ServiceNow development/scripting experience.
- Integration experience - ability to work with 3rd party APIs, an understanding of OAuth etc.
- Experience of working with ServiceNow dashboards and reporting.
- An awareness of domain-separated architecture
- Agile experience
- Experience of domain-separated architecture.
- MSP experience.
- Scoped applications development.
- Virtual Agent experience.
- Exposure to ITOM, Performance Analytics, Predictive Intelligence.
- ServiceNow DevOps.
- ServiceNow IntegrationHub experience.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD) certification