- Financial Services
£50000 - £63000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- ServiceNow Administrator
1 month ago
bonus + benefits
Joining a specialist mortgage lender as ServiceNow Administrator, you’ll be responsible for the administration of the ServiceNow Platform, providing support to internal end-users.
Location: London or Yorkshire (1-2 days a month max)
Package: up to £63k + 28 days annual leave + 10% pension + private health + dental
As ServiceNow Administrator you will be responsible for:
- ServiceNow certification required (ideally you will have at least Admin & Application Developer)
- Advanced in ServiceNow development experience, including experience with the Service Catalog module.
- Advanced in creating request forms, developing integration with external systems, implementing security (including Access Control Lists), and enhancing the user interface to provide a custom look and feel.
- Expertise in one or more of the following ServiceNow applications – ITSM / HR.
As ServiceNow Administrator ideally you’ll have:
- 2+ years previous experience of ServiceNow Administration is essential
- Designing, developing and configuring ServiceNow with hands-on experience of day-to-day technical platform administration, support and maintenance
- Experience in ServiceNow Scripting such as, UI Policy, UI Action Client Scripts, Email Inbound, Business Rule.
- Previous experience and exposure to Agile development/ Scrum best practices and methodology
- Ideally you’ll have exposure across both ITSM and HR aspects of ServiceNow.
Looking for the next step in your ServiceNow career? Please apply directly for more detail!