Reporting to the Service Transition Lead you will be joining a globally recognised company embarking on a 2 year data programme. Immediate start available.
Location: London (1-2 days per month)
Remuneration: up to £470 per day (Outside IR35) initial 6 month contract (likely extension)
Your role as Service Transition Manager
- You create and agree the service acceptance criteria within IT and the wider business.
- Drive continuous process efficiencies and improvements across the team, delivering maximum value for the Group including regular reporting
- Responsible for defining the service requirements including SLAs, hours of operation, Non-functional requirements and perform gap analysis between standard support models and the requirements
- Responsible for creating the service design & transition documentation to document the end to end service, reflecting the requirements and how they will be met
Ideally to be successful as Service Transition Manager
- Have an in-depth understanding of Service Management Framework principles and processes
- Strong Service Transition Management experience within various industries
- Experience of delivering/transitioning services into production and the after-care support.
- Transition from incumbent suppliers to new suppliers
- Held a similar position within Service Transition for global transformation programmes (ideally data).
- ITIL Certification.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to.