- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- IT Services
£60000 - £65000 per annum + plus bonus & benefits
- IT Service Management
- Microsoft Azure
3 weeks ago
plus bonus & benefits
Are you ready for a new, fast paced, challenging environment to take you career to the next level?
I’m looking for a Service Transition Manager to join one of Europe’s largest employers, as they continue to build their ITSM team, introducing new capabilites and unparralelled levels of service.
Salary: up to £65,000 + discretionary bonus + excellent benefits
Location: Manchester (1 day a week onsite)
Your role will be to lead on the planning and execution of transitioning end user services, driving success through effective cooperation with various stakeholders and operational teams.
- End-to-end Service Transition (Creation, design, build and run)
- Own the service transition activities, aligning closely with programme and operational teams to agree transition plans.
- Coordinate programme and operational resources to ensure readiness for a smooth handover and take-on of services.
- Develop and maintain trusted and effective relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally you’ll have:
- Extensive experience are artefact creation, build and stage gate aspects of technical transition
- Proven experience of Project and Programme delivery – particularly the implementation of systems, infrastructure and services into production environments.
- Understanding of SIAM and experience acting as Service Integrator in a complex multi supplier environment.
- Strong understanding of the ITIL framework and Agile methodologies.
There are countless opportunites to grow within, so we’re looking for an ambitious, self starter – does that sound like you?
Please apply directly for more detail!