A brand new global ITSM team has been created for one of the most iconic brands in the UK. You will have autonomy to build out their Service Transition function and processes.
You will be joining a firm who have continued to create new roles through the pandemic and bonus has paid out for the last 8 years.
Location: Remote (London Office)
Remuneration: up to £60,000 + bonus
Your role as Service Transition Manager
- You own and develop the Service Management processes and function.
- You create and agree the service acceptance criteria within IT and the wider business.
- You will work closely with the other members of the Service Management team to build out Service Now
- Ensure that new services are developed in line with the service offering to provide 24/7 coverage, supporting a follow the sun model, utilising our global support teams
- Drive continuous process efficiencies and improvements across the team, delivering maximum value for the Group including regular reporting
Ideally to be successful as Service Transition Manager you will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of Service Management Framework principles and processes
- Ideally held similar position within Service Transition for a retail / e-commerce business
- Knowledge of all types of methodologies would be beneficial from Agile to Waterfall, TOGAF to DevOps.
- ITIL Foundation
- Be happy in an environment of continuous review and improvement
- Global exposure (desirable)
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to.