Reporting to the Design & Transition practice Lead, you will be joining a truly global brand within a fast-paced transformational role.
Location: Chiswick (Primarily remote)
Remuneration: up to £480 per day - Outside IR35 - 6 months
Your role as Service Transition Lead
- You create and agree the service acceptance criteria within IT and the wider business.
- Drive continuous process efficiencies and improvements across the team, delivering maximum value for the Group including regular reporting
- Responsible for defining the service requirements including SLAs, hours of operation, Non-functional requirements and perform gap analysis between standard support models and the requirements
- Responsible for creating the service design & transition documentation to document the end to end service, reflecting the requirements and how they will be met
Ideally to be successful as Service Transition Lead
- Have an in-depth understanding of Service Management Framework principles and processes
- Ideally 3+ years in Design or solely Transition positions.
- Held a similar position within Service Transition for global transformation programmes.
- ITIL Certification
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to.