Role: Service Now Platform Manager
Rate: £585/day (Outside IR35)
Duration: 3 Month Contract
Location: London (Hybrid working model available).
Start Date: ASAP
Service Now Platform Manager needed for our London based key banking client - contract role based in London (remote/onsite working).
Tasked with delivering the day to day delivery of the Platform by the Bank Partner inc. the upcoming Upgrade to Rome, the ongoing large Service Now Projects (Change, CMDB Mapping), the ongoing technical improvements & enhancements required by the internal customer (IT, HR & other enterprise teams). Manage the relationship with the internal customers of the application, ensuring they optimise the use of the application. Also manage the Service Now License contract renewal and recommend improvements to the support model. Finally they will provide strategic direction for the platform & champion a roadmap to implement improvements in the short, medium and long term.
- Service Now license renewed successfully
- Service Now Upgrade completed successfully
- Service Now Projects effectively managed
- Roadmap and improvement recommendation (& implementation plan) for the Platform
- Complete a Service Now Service Design and implement improvements
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong and deep understanding of Service Now Platform;
- Strong and deep understanding of Service Now CSDM and best practise architecture
- Strong experience of managing a team of outsourced or insourced developers
- Experience prioritising workload in an agile manner
- Experience acting as the Application Manager
- Service Now accreditations
- Previous experience and understanding of best practise configuration of Service Now Discovery and integrations with other secondary sources e.g. SCCM, SolarWinds, VCenter, ControlM
- Experience of having carried out consultancy engagements to assess and improve Service Now as a Service
- Good working understanding of ITSM processes across the lifecycle;
- Attention to detail and able to deliver high quality written and verbal output;
- Ability to collate and summarise information and present it to senior leadership in a way that facilitates decision-making;
- Ability to work independently and quickly get to grips with complex situations;
- Experience of working with system integrators and managed services;
If this sounds of interest, please apply and we will be in touch regarding next steps.