INSIDE IR35 - Service Manager - AGILE, ITIL, Service Design, Process & Implementation
A leading client are on the lookout for a Service Manager to collaborate closely with business partners to setup and manage an ongoing operation of new systems and co-ordinate interfaces with residual legacy systems belonging to individual partners.
The role will also need to work closely with third party suppliers and oversee IT support activities on a day to day basis and therefore flexible working hours will be required.
- Proven experience of leading design and implementation of service management solutions across the product development lifecycle
- Experience, or exposure to Service management in an Agile environment
- Strong experience of operational service management in a high volume, cloud-based environment
- Experience of business continuity management and disaster recovery scenarios
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong performance improvement and business alignment skills, with a track record of successfully identifying and implementing service improvements
- Experience of people management in a cross-organisational and/or matrix environment
- Ability to work across multiple activities and be flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
- Good understanding of IT architectures, cloud platforms, digital services, open source, emerging technologies and agile project management techniques
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, ISO 2000) or equivalent experience
- A degree in computer science or a related technical discipline is desirable, or equivalent experience
If you have the necessary skills, please apply now