You will be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with shared responsibility for their 5000 userbase. This is an opportunity to work in a global environment with little red tape, meaning you can continually progress your technical and ITSM skillset.
The IT Service Desk Team Leader will supervise the day-to-day operations of the Service desk in conjunction with the Service Delivery Manager, ensuring customers receive the highest standard of customer service and that SLA's/ KPI's are met in line with agreed working practices. To identify and specify improvements within the Service Desk ensuring high standards are maintained.
Rate: up to £250 per day (inside IR35 - 6 months)
Location: York (Primarily on-site)
Your role as Service Desk Team Lead
- Manage and support the service desk. Ticket allocation, chasing and reviewing.
- Be a key escalation point for operational issues (requests, problems, issues, incidents etc)
- Assist in building a Service Desk strategy providing ideas to develop the Service Desk including understanding how to scale the desk effectively as the business grows through intelligent analysis of tickets and automation of key tasks
- Develop and continue to maintain an effective set of KPIs and SLAs for overall service desk support
- Provide monthly reports and analyse the data for trends etc
- Work effectively and collaboratively with business heads to understand how to support overal business goals as effectively as possible
- Coaching and mentoring the team
- Identify and be a key driver for service improvements.
- Collaborate with and supporting other Technology functions to ensure new systems, update and project deployments are effectively transitioned into the Service Desk for future support.
- Monitoring 3rd party suppliers to ensure they are operating within agreed SLA's
Sound interesting? Please do apply for more details.
Every applicant will be responded to.