La Fosse are exclusively retained with a global investment firm in search for a Service Desk Specialist. You’ll be reporting to the Manager of End User Computing, and will play a crucial role in representing the technology department at the firms London office while offering outstanding technical support to the business team.
Your role as a Service Desk Specialist is responsible for evaluating and fulfilling end user requests, resolving end user incidents and issues, documenting and sharing knowledge, and identifying trends and opportunities for continuous enhancement of end‐user support services.
Location: London, Mayfair
Remuneration: up to £65k + 15% bonus + more!
Your role as a Service Desk Specialist:
- You’ll have knowledge of Service Desk practices, processes, and procedures including end user request fulfilment processes, problem and incident management, and root cause analysis.
- A customer service mindset and the ability to provide technical support services in a fast‐paced, multi‐project and multi‐client environment with tact and diplomacy.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and face of technology for our London office and other foreign office staff, fostering strong relationships and trust with business users by providing exceptional technical support and assistance.
- Respond to incoming incidents, support requests and service requests to the Technology Service Desk in accordance with priority‐based service levels.
- Contribute to planning configurations, installations, and upgrades in consultation with other technical teams, application owners, and/or system administrators.
Ideally as a Service Desk Specialist:
- You’ll have a minimum of 3 years of experience providing technical support.
- Hands‐on experience supporting software and hardware.
- Experience with Microsoft 365.
- Experience with Windows 10.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Familiar with ServiceNow.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.