Reporting to the Director of ITSM, you will be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the world, in a newly established role and function.
You will be responsible for the entirely outsourced European Service Desk. You will need to be extremely confident managing 3rd party vendors and service providers, in line with business needs.
Location: Northampton (Flexible approach to work)
Remuneration: c. £65,000 package
Your role as Service Desk Manager, Europe
- Ensure that vendor managed and insourced Service Desks are meeting the needs of the business and delivering against contractual obligations
- Actively look to create and enhance value delivered by the Service Desks through process improvement and technology adoption
- Create and maintain reporting frameworks that demonstrate the alignment of the Service Desks to the needs of the business
- Drive a can-do culture of service quality and creativity whilst ensuring the provision of the right level of service at the right cost
- Accountability for the performance of third party vendors and service provider
In order to be successful as Service Desk Manager, Europe
- Ideally 5 years' experience managing and developing a Service Desk management function
- Experience managing vendors and providers of externalised services (including outsourced Service Desks)
- Experience driving significant change in an organization
- ITIL v3 / v4 is desirable