Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will land in a hybrid 1st / 2nd line role where the organisation will constantly upskill you, with guidance and support from the wider Infra team.
You will land in a forward-thinking environment where innovation of technology is critical to their business model. This will give you exposure to the latest technologies both in and outside of their industry.
Salary: up to £32,000 + benefits
Your role as Service Desk Analyst
- Supporting 150 users, handling tickets via Jira and fixing / escalating them to relevant team.
- Willingness to learn from Sys Admin and Network team to upskill yourself.
- Collaborate with 3rd parties to resolve critical issues
- As part of wider tech team, get involved in learning new technologies and ways of working
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
Ideally as Service Desk Analyst
- Knowledge of O365, Windows Server, AD and Mac exposure.
- Any experience with AV equipment is advantageous.
- Experience of working within a critical support service.
- Strong self-motivation, work ethic with 'can do' attitude.
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with James.Birdi@lafosse.com