You're role as a service desk analyst will see you landing as the primary contact/1st line of IT support, within an organisation that will constantly upskill you, with guidance and support from the wider Infra team.
You will land in a forward-thinking environment where innovation of technology is critical to their business model. This will give you exposure to the latest technologies both in and outside of their industry.
Location: London (Hybrid)
Salary: up to £32,000
Your role as Service Desk Analyst:
- Function as the primary point of contact and coordinate activities with the engineering teams to provide support.
- Support Windows 10 and MacOS operating systems
- Support iOS, Android devices.
- Deploy software packages via SCCM or JAMF to all devices in conjunction with desktop admin team.
Ideally you'll have:
- Experience with ITIL or Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) processes.
- Has a working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, Office 365 for creating and editing user accounts.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments.
Sound interesting? Please apply directly or get in touch with me on James.Birdi@lafosse.com