You will be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with shared responsibility for their 5000 userbase. This is an opportunity to work in a global environment with little red tape, meaning you can continually progress your technical ability.
Location: York (Primarily on-site)
Remuneration: up to £200 per day (Inside IR35 - 6-month contract)
Your role as Service Desk Analyst
- Providing high level of customer service through on-site technology support
- Ensure that all tickets are logged and resolved in a timely and effective manner (according to defined SLAs).
- Determining and executing the appropriate technical response to customer issues. Evaluating problems and requests and selecting the most appropriate solution within corporate guidelines.
- You'll gain exposure to Windows Server, AD, Office 365 and Microsoft Suite.
Ideally as Service Desk Analyst
- You will have held an identical support role for 2+ years.
- Confident with 1st Line Support and eagerness to progress technical capabilities.
- Broad experience with PC/Laptop hardware, software, and mobile devices.
- Require personable individual, technical skills can be taught.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.