A brand new global ITSM team has been created for one of the fastest growing retail companies in the UK. You will land in a modern environment compromising of Cloud, Agile, DevOps and ServiceNow.
Location: Surrey (1 day per week max)
Remuneration: up to £65,000 + benefits
Your role as Service Design & Transition Manager
- You own and develop the Service Management processes and function.
- You create and agree the service acceptance criteria within IT and the wider business.
- You will work closely with the other members of the Service Management team to build out Service Now
- Ensure that new services are developed in line with the service offering to provide 24/7 coverage, supporting a follow the sun model, utilising our global support teams
- Drive continuous process efficiencies and improvements across the team, delivering maximum value for the Group including regular reporting
Ideally to be successful as Service Design & Transition Manager you will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of Service Management Framework principles and processes
- Ideally held similar position within Service Transition
- Knowledge of all types of methodologies would be beneficial from Agile to Waterfall, TOGAF to DevOps.
- ITIL Foundation
- Be happy in an environment of continuous review and improvement
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to.