Your role as Service Delivery Manager will oversee a number of key processes within the IT function that enable the provision of high-quality IT services to end users. You will work closely with IT areas and 3rd party suppliers to drive proactive monitoring and management of service elements ensuring the services themselves remain available, performant and secure.
Your role is brand new to the business and will own, grow and mature the firms ITSM environment. Therefore, you will need a proven track record of doing this, within financial services sector.
Location: Mayfair (Must live within commutable distance)
Salary: up to £70,000 - £75,000 bonus + benefits
Your role as Service Delivery Manager:
- Ensure SLAs are in place; assist with the creation of SLAs/OLAs focusing on consistency across all services
- Own and mature Service Transition
- Investigate all breaches of availability targets and service non-availability
- Validate disaster recovery plans and supporting processes are documented and followed
- Own the change and release management policy in production and test environments
- Own the policy and design the process for the management of major incidents and problem management
- Drive the monitoring, assessment, trialling and implementation of new/improved methods, tools, and standards
What we're looking for you to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in owning and growing an ITSM function within Financial Services
- Experienced in implementing a new ITSM tool (ideally ServiceNow)
- Familiarity with working in agile and DevOps cultures
- Proven track record building out change and release management functions from an immature state
- Experience of working within both mature and immature ITSM environments.
- Ideally ITIL v4 and Prince2 Certified
If you feel you possess all of the skills above, please do apply for further detail.