- Hybrid Working
- IT Services
£60000 - £65000 per annum + plus bonus & benefits
- IT Service Management
- IT Services
- IT Support
- Service Delivery Manager
3 weeks ago
plus bonus & benefits
Landing in a greenfield environment, your role as Service Delivery Manager will be to ensure a high level of pro-active IT Service is always delivered, whilst also being a natural leader with a customer focused approach.
Salary: up to £65k + bonus
Location: Northwest UK (Hybrid)
You’ll need to be confident dealing with clients and escalations, as well as also implementing new IT standards as they look to build on their current policies and processes.
- Manage the service relationships between key customers and the IT service desk .
- Meet clients’ business needs by planning, implementing, controlling, and reviewing service provisions appropriately.
- Nurture positive working relationships with senior stakeholders in client organisation via effective communication.
- Foster continuous service improvement by implementing successful performance management metrics/reporting.
Ideally you’ll have:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in managed services
- Strong ITIL understanding and/or certification
- Experience of implementing new IT Services in an immature/greenfield environment’s
- Experience running a CSI/SIP register
Sound interesting? Please apply directly for more detail!