You'll be joining a global facilities management company on their journey of transforming their IT Service Management function and you're role as Service Delivery manager is to be a natural leader within a customer-focused work environment ensuring a high level of proactive IT service is always delivered.
Salary: up to £65,000 + bonus + a wide range of benefits
Location: Offices in London, Manchester, West Yorkshire & Hertfordshire (Hybrid)
You must also be able to travel to Manchester once every 2 weeks if based in any of the other offices.
To be successful in this role you will have to be an excellent communicator and able to build strong relationships at all levels.
- Manage the service relationships between key customers and the IT service desk .
- Ensure that the contracted services meet or exceed agreed levels to the satisfaction of the customers
- Management of Service Delivery and Transition
- Running of a CSI register and creating service delivery reporting (weekly and monthly)
Ideally you'll have:
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong ITIL understanding
- Experience of implementing new IT Standards
- Experience around service delivery and transition
Sound like you? Please apply directly for more detail.