Joining one of the UK's largest financial institutes as Service Delivery Manager, you'll manage day to day service delivery including Problem, Incident and Change management, driving service improvements across technology and embedding robust risk management within processes.
📍Location: London (Hybrid Working)
💷 Salary: up to £70k + up to 20% bonus + 20% non-contributory pension
You'll have a background in Service Management/Delivery roles and will develop and maintain appropriate KPI's and produce regular MI reporting in order to track and maintain service performance.
- Monitor and control service delivery; ensure systems, methodologies and procedures are in place across digital and technology teams
- Running change management meetings, assessing change risk as appropriate
- Identification of continual service improvement opportunities and delivery of service improvement initiatives to reduce operational overhead, increase efficiency and improve service quality
- Own and manage the incident management process, actively seeking improvement opportunities
- Build strong, effective relationships with other teams and stakeholders to ensure effective dialogue between departments
You will have:
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL processes and procedures
- Experience owning the development and implementation of policies and procedures across relevant Service Management pillars (including incident, problem and change management)
- Experience of building effective working relationships with immediate colleagues, business teams and 3rd parties
- Excellent service management and support experience, including tools and processes
Do you have the ability and dynamism to drive a high performing culture? Please apply directly for more detail.
All candidates will be reviewed and replied to