You will be joining a fast growth financial services firm. The role will be yours to sculpt but will ultimately contribute to multiple service management workstreams, managing senior stakeholders and facing off externally to suppliers and vendors.
Location: South London (max 1 day per week)
Remuneration: up to £70,000 package + bonus
As Service Delivery Manager you will:
- Lead in unifying our IT service delivery objectives and drive forward service consistency.
- Add value in the areas of IT service strategy, design, transition, operation and improvement.
- Out of hours' duty manager support and advice to staff for incidents, events, changes.
- Manage third parties including SLAs, KPIs and OLAs.
To be successful as Service Delivery Manager:
- 5 years experience as a service delivery manager.
- ITIL v3/v4 certified and understanding of Agile ITSM
- Comfortable working in Cloud based environments with heavy digital presence.
- Extensive third party managed service supplier management experience.
Sound interesting? Please do get in touch.