Job Title: Service Delivery Lead
Location: London based on-site 5 days a week
Contract type: 1-year fixed term contract, full time
Salary: £40,000 - £42,712
Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Service Delivery Lead to work on a 1-year fixed term contract with an independent regulator in London. The organisation has had an increase in demand and due to this have an urgent requirement for a technically confident professional to be based on-site.
The successful hire will be required on-site full-time and will lead a small team of service delivery analysts alongside maintaining operational relationships with senior stakeholders, internal employees, customers, and external suppliers.
Responsibilities will also include working closely with the Service Delivery Manager to ensure that effective and efficient service provision is delivered to the business by applying expert knowledge and understanding of devices and applications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3+ years of Service Delivery Lead experience in an IT/Technical environment
- Experience ensuring the procurement, configuration and ongoing support and maintenance of customer devices and the applications
- Experience with line management responsibilities
- Experience with MS Teams, ServiceNow and/or Surface Pro is highly beneficial
- Experience translating technical needs between IT and the business
- Experience engaging and managing stakeholders across different levels
- ITIL understanding or experience is highly desirable
- A pro-active, customer-centric and can-do attitude with an eye for detail
This is a great opportunity for a Service Delivery Lead looking for a new challenge where they can make use of their technical, leadership and stakeholder management skills!