Reporting to the Head of ITSM, your role will look to rapidly propel your career within Service Management by undertaking the day-to-day support activities required to enable the IT Service Management Team.
Your role will aid the delivery of the ITSM roadmap and run in line with core ITIL process. Your role will have a strong focus on Configuration Management and management of the CMBD. Your role as Service Delivery Administrator (Configuration / CMBD)
Your role as Service Delivery Administrator (Configuration / CMBD)
- Understanding business requirements, during the initial phases of CMDB development.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Support process mapping and development, workflows, service measurement, new service/supplier on-boarding (incl. transition planning, release, user adoption), CSI, etc.
- Stay up to date with current technology trends and innovation, ranging from cloud services to automation, with an eagerness to continue learning and developing this.
In order to be successful as Service Delivery Administrator (Configuration / CMBD)
- Experience with Insight and Mindville CMDBs
- Proven background in Configuration Management or Service Desk
- Positive and flexible "can-do" outlook and a willingness to learn and grow.
- ITIL v3 Certified (or above)
- Demonstratable ITSM Process and Business analysis skills
- Experience of using a Service Management toolset
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with Lewis.Vyse@lafosse.com