La Fosse has partnered with a Government Department undergoing a transformation in security implementation. in this role, you will be responsible for both the implementation and management of threat and vulnerability capabilities as well as implementing security 'best practice'.
- Optimise or create new rules to defend against any threats.
- Research threats and create concise recommendations reports for senior team members to mitigate and detect threats.
- Collaborate with appropriate teams to ensure remediation plans are well-defined and effectively implemented.
- Effectively conduct vulnerability scanning of infrastructure code and application within organisational environments, as well as 3rd party environments.
- Flag areas of non-compliance.
- Well versed in Rapid7, Azure and AWS environments (Rapid 7 implementation experience is mandatory)
- Azure Sentinel and Service Now experience.
- Experience implementing, monitoring and improving threat and Vulnerability management services.
- Excellent understanding of information security, alongside threat and vulnerability management services.
Security Clearence is essential!