As a company, they are very much technology driven on a mission to enable their customers to make confident business decisions based on reliable data. They provide insights and recommendations through data, market research, and the power of AI/machine learning.
As part of a multidisciplinary engineering team, you will be implementing new features to their platform including new insights, predictions, prescriptive advice and new ways of visualising data for their upcoming flagship analytics products. You will be taking accountability for quality and ownership for solving problems end to end across a broad technological landscape.
You will be the key person in operating across various cross-functional teams, defining what is required to achieve the highly standard of quality.
In addition, you will be operating in an environment where you can challenge yourself further, accelerating your career by taking on additional engineering roles which will enable you to contribute in different ways to a much wider international engineering community.
- Expert knowledge of test frameworks and automation tooling - Cypress or similar
- Hands on experience with CI/CD tooling such as GitLab, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Low-level testing experience and databse testing expetience (ideally big data)
- Experience testing a variety of web services, APIs, web applications and data
- Experience in BDD with tools such as Cucumber, JBehave
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools
- Well versed in Agile/Scrum mythologies
- Competitive salary + bonus + benefits package
- Flexible working culture (flexi working and long term hybrid WFH)
- Career progression opportunities and skillset development
- Working on market leading, cutting edge technology
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and highly skilled tester to accelerate their career and join a very highly reputable, tech-first company. The role is London based with long-term flexible working from home opportunities. If you're looking for an exciting new opportunity with the above skillset, send a CV!