A Senior Automation Test Engineer (C#) is urgently required by a leading UK publishing client, working on a brand new e-commerce platform rebuild project for an initial 3 months (long-term extension highly likely).
You will be working closely with various project team members including engineers, product owners and business analysts to define functional and non-functional testing criteria and ensuring the highest possible standards of delivery and test execution are met.
- Strong skills in web and API automation for enterprise applications
- Strong C# experience and ideally Node.js
- E-commerce project experience is essential
- Building/maintaining frameworks for large scale projects (Selenium and/or TestCafe)
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Well versed in Agile/Scrum development environments
- Able to start a new contract immediately (1 week notice max)
- Strong communication skills
The role will be remote based initially and will have long term flexibility on working from home (1-2 days per week maximum office-based) - The office location is London with direct access via tube/train.
This role falls outside of IR35, please apply with an updated CV if you're interested and meet the required experience.