Senior Test Analyst (Infrastructure) Leading UK Media/Broadcasting Company – £60k – Hybrid
Location: Central London, close to Westminster (Hybrid) – 2 days per week on site
Skills: Hardware & software testing, cloud infrastructure, network testing
Our client is one of the UK’s largest and most recognisable media and television companies watched by millions daily. As a Senior Test Analyst, you’ll make an impact across various ongoing IT workstreams/programmes supporting their renowned media platforms.
You will work alongside the programme team to facilitate test execution/delivery across a range of projects (cloud infrastructure, Network, Security, hardware) while collaborating and managing relationships with outsourcing partners.
You will ensure a high standard of pre-production quality, meeting end-user needs, and delivering quality testing to ensure project value is realised
- 5+ years hands-on functional and non-functional test experience of on-prem and cloud infrastructure (strong knowledge or either AWS or Azure)
- A technical background with knowledge spanning domains such as servers, storage, end user compute, Networks (TCP/ IP), WIFI, security/ firewalls, active directory
- Hands-on experience creating and executing functional test scriptsand NFT cases
- Previous experience with test execution support on a cloud migration and/or data centre relocation projects
- ISTQB qualification
- Strong knowledge of defect management processes
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and talented Tester to demonstrate their skillet and have a big impact from very early. The role will also give you the opportunity to learn and grow technical knowledge vase and skillet while working for one the UK’s most highly regarded media organisations.
Please note candidate must be eligible for full-time employment in the UK (No sponsorship available).
If you fit the requirements and looking for a challenging role – we encourage you to apply!