Role: Senior Telephony Engineer/UC Architect
Location: Northampton (Working from home flexibility)
Salary: Up to £70,000 + Additional Benefits
The Senior Telephony Engineer/UC Architect role is a hands-on role and will be responsible for defining and designing the future telephony architecture and manage all related projects on a European scope. A good working knowledge of core telephony operations is required for this role.
Knowledge of Microsoft Teams/Skype for Business, Office 365, Session Border Controllers is required. An understanding of legacy PABX systems (such as Alcatel would be useful).
Role & Responsibilities:
* Technological roadmap and opportunity
* Technical architecture on telephony infrastructure
* Innovate and growth project management of telephony infrastructures
* L3 telephony support
* Support business to define telephony needs and requirements and work with other teams
* Define specific use case and their impacts
* Validate telephony architecture and their compliance with the European standard
* Manage telephony integration projects in the Datacenters or remote sites (Softphone, SIP Trunk, DECT…)
* Define and follow telephony documentation and ensure quality