Role: Senior Technical Consultant
Salary: Up to £100,000 + Additional Benefits
Location: London, but currently working fully remote
I'm currently working with a Financial services business in search of a Senior Consultant with an infrastructure engineering background who has an in-depth technical understanding of AWS and strong design and leadership experience. Must have minimum of 2 years experience working in the cloud.
The ideal candidate will have an AWS Certification and have designed AWS or on-prem Infrastructure to host an Application.
The role is responsible for defining, delivering and maintaining infrastructure related architectures, strategies and roadmaps. My client is looking for someone who has an in-depth tecnical understanding with extensive architectural experience. Must have a broad range of skills; linux, network cloud etc. You will be responsible for designing an AWS based cloud environment - co-shared with a number of different companies.
Responsibilities may also include:
- Deliver project work (both strategic and tactical) in compliance with relevant Technical Architect, ensuring solutions are successfully delivered and fit for purpose
- A comprehensive understanding of technology automation solutions to improve deployment speed and delivery capability.
- Significant experience of introducing DevOps controls and approaches, where software development and the ongoing operation of production environments are incorporated into the software development lifecycle.
- Work with all necessary IT and Business staff to establish target Technical Architect and migration paths based on business requirements, IT strategies and good value for money
- Implement and maintain the necessary artefacts (including principles, policies, standards, roadmaps and strategies) and tools required to support a coherent set of Technical Architect
- Able to work collaboratively with the Global engineering teams, colleagues across the business and various external partners
- Take ownership and provide technical governance/consultancy for specialist area(s) and any architectural issues within that area(s)
Please apply to learn more!