Senior Systems Engineer - Windows/AD/Linux/O365/SQL Server
A leading client of mine are on the lookout for a Senior Sytems Engineer to be responsible for all aspects of IT system engineering including innovation and greenfield IT systems design but is also a hands-on position involving the provisioning, installation, operation and maintenance of Global server.
This role is remote but may require occasional evening and weekend work, sometimes at short notice.
- 3 + years MS Windows system administration.
- 3 + years Linux systems administration.
- 3 + years performing enterprise-level project work in a large environment
- 3 + years experience with server virtualization.
- MS SQL Server administration and clustering.
- Windows Server clustering and load-balancing.
- Ubuntu and Centos admin experience.
- Enterprise level OS X server and client Administration.
- Azure & O365 Administration desirable
- Ability to manage multiple, high-priority projects.
- Facility in a scripting language such as Bash, Python, or PowerShell
- Experience in administrating and automating Windows domain structures and Active Directory.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to mentor and share technical knowledge with team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to ensure service level agreements are met.
- Ability to work quickly and within in a team.
- Strong customer service skills.
If you have the necessary skills, please apply now.