La Fosse is working with an online retailer to help recruit an IT Senior Support Engineer.
Location: Earlsfield - 3/4 Days in office
Contract: Inside IR35 - 3 months
Rate: Up to £275 per day
Your role as an IT Senior Support Engineer
- You will look after software & hardware troubleshooting, ticket coordinating/ ticket triaging & ticket assignment, walk ups & basic active directory management.
- You will be responsible for the entire user database, any queries or questions about both desktop & remote support.
- You will report directly into the CTO.
- Management solutions, and Mobile Device Management systems and IT hardware (including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones).
- Lead on ticket receipt, triage (including categorisation, prioritisation, and initial diagnostics), investigation and resolution within SLA, where possible.
- Escalation of incidents and tickets that are at risk of breaching SLA to line managers and to 3rd line support, when the Analyst cannot resolve.
- Responsible for End-to-End ticket management and ensuring excellent communications with all end users, keeping them informed about the incident and ticket status at agreed intervals.
Ideally to be successful as an IT Senior Support Engineer
- You will have a good understanding of technology through experience in an IT role.
- Business-facing experience, ability to speak to stakeholders at all levels of business and quickly build relationships.
- Friendly and collaborative in approach to stakeholders.
- Customer facing with suitable soft skills to provide a first-class IT Service Delivery, by telephone, email and in person.
- Organised, punctual and adaptable, with the ability to multi-task and follow Procedures successfully.
- Good common sense/judgment.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.