La Fosse Associates are engaged with a pioneering online trading organisation to recruit a Senior SQL Developer. Over the next 2 years, our client will be investing heavily into their Technology capabilities meaning you'd be joining at a pivotal point in their growth plans. From a Data perspective, they will be migrating from on-premise platforms into a cloud environment while introducing exciting technology tools.
- The Senior SQL Developer will be responsible for the data integration into the SQL Server based platforms using SSIS.
- The Senior SQL Developer will be analysing and feeding data into the business by building regulatory reports and through dashboards within PowerBI.
- The Senior SQL Developer will be taking a hands-on approach, operating at a highly competent level of T-SQL.
- The Senior SQL Developer will be regularly engaging with business users and senior stakeholders, building strong working relationships across the organisation.
- The Senior SQL Developer will be taking ownership of progress projects and delivering through from conceptual to production.
- The Senior SQL Developer needs to be highly competent with using T-SQL.
- The Senior SQL Developer must have good commercial experience with the Full Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- The Senior SQL Developer must have experience of working in a similar SQL Developer role within the Financial Services sector.
- The Senior SQL Developer must be able to engage and build strong working relationships with business users, good communication skills are critical.
- The Senior SQL Developer must be highly driven, self efficient and show a desire to be part of an exciting organisation during their growth in both technology and head count.