Senior Software Engineer (Quality) - Node.js, Cypress, Python, Unit Testing, BDD
An AI/ML focused data and market insights client are looking for Software Engineers with a passion for quality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking and established tech client on their data and market insights platform. As well as a fantastic software engineering team who live and breathe agile and CICD, you will also be exposed to AI and machine learning techniques and projects.
This role/client is going to be a fit for senior engineers who are passionate about quality; you will ideally come from a software engineering background and able to deploy production-ready code to be able and pair with other engineers/developers for effective unit testing to ensure the highest quality of code and software. You will be well versed in test automation for UI coverage and possess a strong knowledge of builds and appropriate/related tooling.
Please apply with your updated CV if you have the following experience:
- Solid Unit Testing
- BDD with tools such as Cucumber, SpecFlow, JBehave
- Solid UI Test/Automation experience (Ideally Cypress)
- OR Pytest for Python automation (Nice to have)
- Expert knowledge of test frameworks, automation tools
- Python / Pytest (for algorythm repositories) *Nice to have
- Hands on experience with continuous integration tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Experience testing a variety of web services, APIs, web applications and data
- Knowledge of version control with GIT and a good understanding of branching and merging
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools