We are partnered with a world leading AI-first company, who provide an artificial intelligence software platform to industrial factories to help them eliminate waste, increase yield of manufacturing and decrease the environmental impact of factories. With exciting growth plans in place, the intention is to expand the software and data team who are working on a project for a $30 billion dollar, multinational mining business who have a portfolio that spans diamonds, platinum and more using AI and innovative tech.
They are eager to add a Java engineer to their team to help with the optimisation of the mining process.
Our client's technology is a time series processor which allows efficient processing and analysis of signals from industrial sensors and other sources to help better monitor and perform optimization of industrial processes. They have developed a rapidly growing, high-performing team (ex Google, Invidia) who operate across multiple locations and support working remotely.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software (domain model, web services, integration with 3rd party services) written in Java 11
- Participation in the development process improvement by doing internal development tasks that make our teams more efficient
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Excellent Java programming skills, with experience in at least Java 11.
- Practical skills with web frameworks Spring Core / MVC / Data / Security.
- Development skills on a Unix or Linux platform (including networks)
- Experience with Kafka.
- Exprience with cloud computing.
The client are looking to pay £60,000-£115,000 per annum, have an attractive equity package and are operating with a WFH scheme post Covid (Fully Remote Option available). They have offices in London,Manchester and Poland which can all be accessed should you need the space.