La Fosse are working with a large private sector organisation who are looking for a Senior Software Engineer on a 6 month contract inside IR35. The successful candidate MUST BE EXPERIENCED in MS Dynamics 365 as well as F&O
· Manage, design, run and improve web application software (D365 & Azure environment) that meets user needs.
· Where appropriate write clean, secure code following a test-driven approach. Create code that is open by default and easy for others to reuse.
· Review technical solutions and ensure complies with relevant Microsoft standards
· Plan and lead development on sets of related stories.
· Work with other Digital disciplines to understand what needs to be built.
· Operate the implementation and production services that are built including maintenance and support.
· Find ways to improve system robustness, resilience and stability
· Have an understanding of the whole system and take responsibility for teaching this to others.
Specific skills and experience
· Educated to degree-level, professional qualification or equivalent experience
· Demonstrable experience of working in multi-disciplinary Agile delivery teams.
· Experience of adapting to change, applying engineering principles to new technologies.
· Experience of deploying and managing applications on a cloud platform such as Microsoft Azure.
· Knowledge and experience of DevOps, including Configuration Management, Environment Management, Release Management and Automation.
· Experience of Agile tools and processes e.g. Kanban, SCRUM, Trello, JIRA, SLACK, GitHub, etc.
· Experience developing systems following a microservices architecture.
· Experience in at least one Object Oriented programming language e.g. Java or C#.Net, PHP
· Good all-round web development experience, including awareness of best practices and standards such as accessibility, usability and web standards
· Experience of delivering web solutions in an integrated environment, with an understanding of how to optimize solutions to gain performance and stability
· Knowledge and experience of automation technology to support continual integration and continual deployment such as Jenkins.