Senior C# Developer| London | Hybrid | £70,000
A market-leading, fast-growth IOT security business who are partnered with some of the world's leading companies, are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, skilled in .Net core to join them and play a crucial role in developing innovative products to tackle a wide variety of problems to evolve their platform.
You will be joining and leading a diverse, cross functional team who all share a passion and obsession for all things tech.
Day to Day Work:
- Be involved in leadership and technical direction
- Work closely with the product team to understand business priorities and deliverables
- Full lifecycle Software Development - Design, develop, test, deploy and maintenance of software
- Maintain existing alarm signalling IoT platforms and develop new technology stacks
- Create and maintain CI / CD pipeline and translate into software - both functional and non-functional aspects
- Work closely with other development teams, technical support, and devices/firmware functions
- Challenge team processes, looking for ways to improve them
Ideally you will have:
- 5+ years of experience of software engineering
- Back-end development experience for the role is mandatory; front-end experience is highly desirable
- Experience in algorithms, architectural principles and patterns. Low latency, scalability and high reliability is critical.
- Experience in object-oriented programming and SOLID principles
- Experience with continuous integration / development / deployment pipelines
- Cloud experience - AWS, Lambda, Google Cloud, Google IoT, Azure
The interview process for this role is a streamlined, 2 stage process, you will need to apply quickly as we already have had interest!
All applicants need to be UK based. No Sponsorship offered. 2 Days per week in Office
Senior C# Software Developer| London | Hybrid | £70,000 + bonus + benefits + more
For more information please send your CV to me on Luca.Serafini-Fracassini@lafosse.com