Senior Software Engineer | London | Hybrid | £95,000
We are partnered with a market-leading and award-winning finance company who's innovative, cutting-edge technology and smart data-led insights ensure that customers run their business more successfully, whilst also providing unparalleled charity support.
You will be joining a collaborative and diverse, cross functional team who all share a passion and obsession for all things tech, working on exciting transformation and greenfield projects.
Day to Day Work:
You'll apply widely agreed software engineering principles and methodologies to design, develop, test and maintain applications and services to achieve the stated business and technology goals within required budgets and timelines.
This is also an invaluable opportunity to upskill and develop with Kubernetes and Azure. You will take end to end ownership over the technology, do some mentoring, and work on brand new code.
Key activities include-
- Design and develop software that is amenable for a greater automation of build, release testing and deployment process on all environments
- Drive the reuse and sharing of platform components and technologies within the software engineering teams
- Write unit and integration tests, in automated test environments to ensure code quality
Ideally you will have:
- 4+ years using .NET applications written in C# 7+ - .NET Core / 5+
- Passionate about innovation, clean code, and Solid principles
- Extensive experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks (Nunit/XUnit), mocking (Moq) and stubbing and unit testing tools (Coverlet)
- Experience or willingness to learn Azure deployments and pipelines
All applicants need to be UK based. No Sponsorship offered.
Senior Software Engineer | London | Hybrid | £95,000 + benefits + more
For more information please send your CV to me on Luca.Serafini-Fracassini@lafosse.com