We are partnered with an established, award-winning and market-leading fintech company based in the UK dedicated to providing credit to customers rejected by mainstream banks. They have served over one million customers and due to their world-leading analytics and software, they provide a vast range of financial services products to the highest standard.
They are now seeking to open up their platform to clients so they can build their own unique applications tailored to their customer needs. As such they are seeking Mid-Level - Senior Python Developers to join their rapidly expanding London team.
- Working with other parts of the organization to document product requirements
- Translating product requirements into detailed technical designs of object-oriented software modules
- Coding of software modules with excellent code quality and full compliance with the design specifications
- Estimating design and development tasks
- Reviewing and adding to unit and integration testing scripts
- Performing design and coding reviews
- Performing full unit testing, integration testing, and tuning of software
- Performing any task that adds value in a dynamic start-up environment.
- 4+ years of full lifecycle object-oriented software product development experience
- Very good experience in Python, Docker, any python rest framework, any messaging queues, MySqlDB and MongoDB.
- Experience working in a team environment
- Software development in a Linux or Unix (or similar) environment (Windows and Mac a plus)
- Working knowledge of common software development tools, such as IDE's, debuggers, version control systems, etc.
- Experience with Django or Magento a big plus
The client are looking to pay £50,000-£80,000 per annum, 10% bonus (paid out all the last 5 years), Private healthcare, 25 days, Pension 5%. They can also offer a hybrid working model, with central London offices for anyone that wishes to work from those. Ideally, they are looking for one day in the office every 2-4 weeks.
For more information, please send your CV to me on Luca.Serafini-Fracassini@lafosse.com