Senior Software Engineers (JAVA)- Manchester office / role can be remote based
Award winning SAAS client are hiring for multiple Senior Software Engineers to join one of their full stack development teams on a permanent basis.
Their HQ is in Manchester, but these roles can be remote based (from within the UK)
They work in small, cross-functional teams and Senior Software Engineers spend most of their time hands-on in production.
As a Senior Java Engineer, responsibilities will include:
- Taking the lead on developing new architecture
- Mentoring junior team members
- Coaching and delegation, helping other team members learn new skills
- Problem solving
- Keeping up to date with new tech and giving engineering options
- Code reviews
- Improving and developing the confirmation testing strategies
- Extensive Java programming ability
- OOD and programming
- Proven experience of defining and improving engineering best practices
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and how they can impact the business
- Agile methodologies
Salary up to £70,000
+ 25 days holiday which increases to 30 days after 12 months with the business, Equity, Health insurance, access to a Udemy account, flexible working, and remote working.