Senior Frontend Engineers - Remote - React
Award winning SAAS client are hiring for multiple Senior Front-End Engineers to join one of their full stack development teams on a permanent basis.
Their HQ is in Manchester, but these roles can be remote based (from within the UK)
They work in small, cross-functional teams and Senior Frontend Engineers spend most of their time hands-on in production.
As a Senior Front-End Engineer, responsibilities will include:
- Discussing and maintaining the frontend solution, giving direction for the codebase
- Problem solving
- Keeping up to date with new tech and giving engineering options
- Code reviews
- Improving and developing the confirmation testing strategies
- Specialism in React (and associated ecosystems)
- Experience developing and deploying into a high usage environment
- Agile methodologies
- Experience with REST APIs, WebSocket, GraphQL
- Experience with cloud technologies
Salary up to £70,000
+ 25 days holiday which increases to 30 days after 12 months with the business, Equity, Health insurance, access to a Udemy account, flexible working, and remote working.