Senior SOC Engineer - Revolutionary Transformation - Remote
Are you a talented Security Operations Engineer and interested in being part of a revolutionary change? La Fosse are working with one of the world's biggest manufacturing businesses to help them on a journey that will change the world.
As a senior SOC team member, you will contribute to the day-to-day activities related to Cyber Defence and Security Operations Centre by
- Working as part of a global team of SOC engineers/analysts distributed across Europe, Latin America and East-Asia
- Proactively performing threat intelligence and IOC investigations to ensure the security of key systems
- Recognising attacker and APT activity, tactics, and procedures as indicators of compromise (IOCs) that can be used to improve monitoring, analysis and incident response
- Participate in a variety of SOC projects to adapt detection and handling strategies to the evolution of cyber threats
Who they are looking for:
- Experience in performing detection and response activities in various and sophisticated environments (IT, OT, Cloud)
- Full grasp of Tier 1 responsibilities and duties and how the duties feed into Tier 2. The ability to take lead on investigation/research when appropriate and be able to mentor junior analysts.
- Experience with SIEM including crafting and testing correlation (SPLUNK desirable).
- Experience performing Malware analysis on Windows, Mac, and reverse engineering is beneficial
If this seems appealing to you, apply now by emailing your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07706361811.