Position - Senior SharePoint Developer
Location - London (Hybrid)
Salary - £75,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
We are working with a leading European intellectual property firm, acting for many of the world's most innovative and successful companies. Their specialist teams are led by practitioners who have been at the forefront of the industry for years, acting in landmark cases before the EPO and the national courts of Europe.
Our clients IT strategy has just reached an exciting point in time, following an increase in investment they have recently adopted Microsoft 365 and are working hard to fully leverage the value this can bring to their organisation, whilst reshaping and building their IT capabilities to allow them to maximise the value and efficiency they can harness from the Microsoft Apps ecosystem.
Alongside other in flight projects our client is looking to migrate their existing SharePoint 2013 environment to SharePoint Online - This newly created role will see the the Senior SharePoint Developer being a critical part in the advising, planning & implementation of their SharePoint Online and intranet environment.
The ideal candidate will be extremely adept in the implementation and delivery of SharePoint solutions, focusing especially on Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2013 (migrating from), document automation, and the Power Platform with experience using the following tools:
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint 2013
- PowerShell using SharePoint and PnP Modules
- Microsoft Teams
- Power Automate
- Power BI
- Web Development using ASP.Net core
- SQL Server (on-prem and Azure)
The role will see you:
- Act as the initial reporting line for more junior SharePoint developers.
- Coach and develop those in your team.
- Identify, analyse, develop, and digitise processes across the business to enable automation where possible.
- Develop solutions leveraging the Power Platform.
- Ensure security by design to uphold building automated testing into the build and release pipelines.
- Creation of re-usable design patterns, and guard rails for citizen developers.
- Identify, analyse, and develop points of integration with other solutions to enable better use of data.
- Develop integrations using APIs to improve ETL pipeline mechanism.
- Develop web applications using ASP.Net Core and C#.
- Work closely with the business and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Proven ability to organise, plan and prioritise assignments within multiple projects.
- Experience of providing detailed progress reports on multiple assignments to central project management function.
- Make proactive suggestions on improving our data entry and integrity through your understanding of processes, procedures, and workflow.
This role is hybrid with two days based in their central London office, and comes with a generous salary up to £80,000 plus benefits.
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!