Your role is newly created and will be joining a global leader and you will be an advocate for service and client experience across the technology organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for the development of strategies, policies and processes relating to the management of ITIL processes. Including but not exclusively major incident management.
Location: City of London (2 days per week)
Remuneration: up to £75,000 + 10% bonus.
Your role as Senior Service Manager
- Engaging with customers and internal stakeholders both pro-actively and re-actively.
- Promote Revenue Retention and Customer Experience Goals within Technology Operations
- Drive the governance, identify and improve global service performance to negate unnecessary service outages
- Actively use data and metrics to identify improvement and risk management agenda across services based on both internal and external input.
- Being a visible presence in-region as the key technology operations lead for service first
- Monitoring service always to ensure the highest levels of availability are maintained
- Ensuring ongoing service incidents are being managed effectively
- Embed a culture of sustainable Service Management across Service Delivery & IT Services
Ideally to be successful as Senior Service Manager
- You will have held an identical Service Management role
- Experience of preserving service stability in a dynamic environment
- Problem solving and decision making in complex environments
- Strong understanding of large enterprise technology function and structures
- ITIL process and Agile DevOps practices (certifications advantageous)
- Ideally strong experience across incident, service design and service transition.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.
Every applicant will be reviewed and responded to