Role Profile - Senior Service Delivery Manager
As dedicated Senior IT Service Delivery Manager to be responsible for establishing ITIL best practice methods, owning the IT service delivery mechanisms, and managing IT provision to the business. The role will drive forward a focus on best practice, and mature the service, working closely with the Director of IT Service Delivery.
Location: York (Hybrid)
Salary: up to £65,000 + benefits.
Senior Service Delivery Manager responsibilities:
- Overall, responsibility is to ensure that the customer experience is exceptional, provide regular updates to customers during the incident resolution cycle and assist the technical teams in driving adherence to SLAs, inclusive of management of 3rd party vendors.
- Management of the customer in all respects and under any circumstances is critical, aligned with the management of internal resources, appropriate escalation, and ongoing communication with all parties.
- Ensure that the right-fit Service Support and Service Delivery policies and processes are in place to meet individual Customer needs and make sure these are being met internally.
- To monitor and assess performance to ensure meeting defined SLAs and KPIs and to prepare relevant reports in line with Customer requirements.
- To drive service review meetings and facilitate third party service reviews covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes to enable Continual Service Improvement.
- To drive internal service management projects, development of Freshservice, process development, as well as the core role of managing service delivery to the business
To be successful as Senior Service Delivery Manager:
- Will demonstrate leadership, ability to manage expectation levels, and teamworking skills.
- You should also demonstrate excellent communication and have experience of managing IT service delivery, resolving cross functional IT issues, and developing service upwards across in a fast-growing orga
- IT service operational experience of managing multiple teams across service management, specifically service desk, incident, Problem, Change (CAB), Asset, and Service Level Management.
- Understanding of Infrastructure technologies, Telephony, Networks, and Business Applications.
- Dynamic and personable, able to manage expectations and work through complex issues.
Sound interesting? Please apply for further details.