Senior SOC Analyst - Remote / North East
Are you a skilled Senior Security Operations analyst and looking for an exciting new opportunity? La Fosse are working with one of the UK's leading software companies looking for new talent to join their existing SOC team.
For this award-winning company, you will be working with a SOC Team to help support the security needs of this global business. As a Senior SOC analyst, your responsibilities will include
- Manage security incidents through all phases of the incident response lifecycle
- Ensure that all Security Monitoring Systems and Consoles are supervised diligently and in a timely fashion
- Working on the monitoring, escalation and incident response to cyber-attacks, malware and active threats to reduce potential impacts to the company.
- Working on forensics phishing and drafting comms for cyber security.
- Communicating with managers and mentor Junior SOC Analysts.
We are looking for someone that:
- Has experience with soft skills as well as technical SOC skills.
- Is familiar with SOC performing incident handling, sensor alert tracking, and/or cybersecurity case management - Cybersecurity incident discovery and event management, network forensics, IPS/IDS, firewalls, content filtering technology, DLP, configuration management and monitoring, endpoint protection, database security and log collection and analysis understanding
- Has handling experience in relation to products and working in an agile, DevOps/DevSecOps environment
- Has experience designing and maintaining one of the SIEM tools like SumoLogic, LogRhythm, or Splunk.
To apply or to register interest, please email CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07706361811.