La Fosse has partnered with a Government Department undergoing a transformation in security implementation. In this role, you will be responsible for esnuring the highest standards of network defence is implemented, while investigating and mitigating any threats and attacks. You must also be able to implement and manage security 'best practice'.
Key Responsibilities -
- Analyse network behaviours, flagging any threats or malicious activity.
- Create concise and actionaable recommendation intelligence to mitigate and detect emerging threats.
- Develop new use cases with a low probability of false positives, while also optimising existing use cases to improve performance.
Required Skills -
- Development or Configuration experience with Microsoft Sentinel, Service Now and Azure AD.
- knowledge of Cloud focused security practices.
- Knowledge of operating environments (Microsoft, Linux and OS X).
- Experience using network defence technologies (i.e. Firewalls, IDS, IPS, DLP, UTM, WAFs).
- Experience working with SIEM Technologies such as QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk, LogRythm.