Salesforce Consultant / Senior Salesforce Administrator
Senior Salesforce.com Admin required to join my end client in Central London. The successful candidate will be Salesforce Certified and be able to carry out basic development work also. This will be 2 days in the office and 3 days remote working.
- Proven track record as a Senior Salesforce Admin or Salesforce Consultant
- Salesforce Lightning experience is beneficial
- Salesforce Certifications are beneficial
- Trailhead badges will be desirable and super badges even more so
- Ability to carry out Business Analysis tasks
- Advanced dashboards and reporting skills
- Apex development skills is essential
- Strong integration experience
- Experience working with marketing systems such as HubSpot of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proven track record with Salesforce CPQ
- To have experience managing CPQ implementations
- Understand product catalogues, pricing engines and how to manage products in CPQ
- Experience in a subscription management environment will be beneficial
If you meet all of the above requirements, then please do click apply.