Global Consultancy are looking for a Senior Resilience Analyst for an upcoming project to design, develop, implement and update the business resilience framework in line with compliance. You will partner with the compliance to to advocate the firm's Resiliency Management Procedure Document. This role will be fully remote.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Mitigate business interruption risks
- Validate Business and Functional Resiliency Lifecycle documents
- Perform verification to ensure compliance with standards and procedures
- Consult on design of resilience solutions
- Address resiliency issues with stakeholders within the business.
- Develop and update reporting on Resiliency metric
- Develop resiliency processes
- Desirable to speak fluent Spanish or Mandarin
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in business resilience and operational resilience and have worked with key stakeholders, including compliance to improve the current resiliency framework. It would be preferable for the candidate to have come from a consultancy background but it is not essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to email@example.com and call me on 0208 167 8614 to discuss further